Search By Year, Make and Model
Collection: Redstuff Brake Pads
There are two reasons our customers love Redstuff, First because they are the lowest dust pad we have encountered by reducing dust by 60-90%. Plus the minimal dust you see is very easily removed with a simple sponge wash as it contains no steel fibre particles as in all other pads. Second they brake like an alligator right from cold (as good as Original pads or better) and just get better as they heat up.
This material is an Aramid fibre based brake compound enhanced with ceramic particles. If you have previously tried EBC redstuff (pre-ceramic compound) this material is light years ahead. It lasts longer, it brakes better and is quieter.
Being a hard wearing pad, bed-in times can be as long as 1000 miles and drivers must be patient until the pad takes up the shape of their disc (brake rotor). This is a truly impressive fast road pad for repeated heavy braking.
- Delivers a 25% improvement in stopping performance over OEM
- Mid-level street upgrade for significantly improved friction and fade resistance compared to OE
- RedStuff should be used as an upgrade from stock for heavier, higher powered hatchbacks, saloons and sedans
- Lowest dust formulation keeps wheels cleaner for longer
- Significant reductions in stopping distances compared to OE
- Brake-In™ coating for accelerated pad bed in period
- R90 approved thus legal for public highway use in European markets
- Not suitable for track use